Friday, October 22, 2010

Homework Blows

There is nothing worse than having a 4 day weekend and spending the middle of the weekend, Friday night doing homework from 5pm until 10:30pm. Ugh!

I want to do something!!!!

It's so late now, I don't really think I'm going to do anything. But I have been watching "What Would You Do?" on ABC while doing homework. It's so intriguing how most Americans don't even attempt to help others in peril or being treated unfairly. It's so sad. But unfortunately, it's true.

I think Americans need to stand up and stop being so focused on what other people think, and focus on how to truly be happy and how to live their life with all intentions of trying to make it a better place.

Too many people spend their lives in a little bubble of selfishness and hate. What is going on in our world? It's despicable and sometimes I can't stand being a part of it. We need to stick together and try our best to work as a universal team in this sad, sad world.

No comments:

Post a Comment