Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Living The Nervous Life

Hello all!

So I'm sitting in my office right now with my leg on the desk and my keyboard in my lap. Do you know what I love about that? No one gives a damn. Ha! But today has been an utterly exhausting day so far. I actually got plenty of sleep last night, but things have been so rough the past couple days. We go live on the 1st and there's so much that needs to be done still. Since we're such a small team, a lot is relied on just one person which then builds tempers when each person thinks their project is more important than everyone elses.

I have decided to just kick back and do what I do. When we go live, I'll have all of my stuff done. If it's not, it'll be in the inbox of someone's email. I think reminding someone multiple times to go over the rules and regulations gets tiring after awhile. For now, I will learn as much as I can on ABestWeb and Tweet my day away.

Actually, lunchtime is fast approaching. I think I might enjoy a cup of soup and then maybe enter again to win tickets to ASW. I am so eager to go I can barely stand it. I don't believe the boss man will pay for it but I'm going to cross my fingers. Just gotta wait for the right time to approach him about it. Last time I asked, he said it wasn't the best time. This time, I'm going to tell him I need to go. Not ask... Look at me with my big brass balls.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment